• Stimulate the healthy flow of Qi (Ch’i or Vital Energy) in the body
• Calm, soothe and relax your mind and body
• Ease your tension
• Improve your mental performance
• Protect from harmful EMF effects
• Improve resistance to stress
• Eliminate toxins in the body
• Reduce static electric charge around your body
• Boost your metabolism
• Enhance immune function
• Energize your body at the cellular level
• Recovery from physical exhaustion and fatigue: by increasing oxygen levels in the blood and facilitating more efficient oxygen utilization, negative ions help accelerate recovery from fatigue.
• Stabilizing brain function: by promoting abundant oxygen levels in the blood, negative ions help normalize brain function, resulting in relaxation and calmness.
• Blood purification: by increasing the levels of calcium and sodium in the blood stream, negative ions help to restore a healthy (slightly alkaline) pH to the blood.
• Increasing metabolism: by stimulating the exchange of electronic substances in cell walls, negative ions help increase metabolism.
• Strengthening the immune system: high levels of negative ions promote production of globulin in the blood, resulting in stronger resistance to illness.
• Balancing the autonomic system: negative ions can calm and relax taut nerves by balancing the opposing sympathetic and parasympathetic branches of the autonomic nervous system.
• Promoting better digestion: by counteracting over-arousal of the sympathetic nervous system, negative ions help ease tension in the stomach & intestines, promoting the production of digestive enzymes and enhancing digestion.
• Cell rejuvenation: negative ions help revitalize cell metabolism, enhancing the vitality of muscle tissue and strengthening internal organs.
But WHAT ARE IONS? Ions are invisible molecules or atoms that carry an electrical charge. Atoms have a nucleus that contains neutral neurons, and positively charged protons, as well as orbiting negatively charged electrons. When the atom is neutral (ie, has no charge) the number of protons equals the number of electrons. When protons outnumber electrons, the atom is positively charged and is called a positive ion or cation. When electrons outnumber protons, the atom is negatively charged and is called a negative ion.
Harmful effects of positive ions: Cold fronts and low pressure systems increase the percentage of positive ions in the atmosphere, leading to a decrease of negative ions in our body. This increases the incidence of arthritis, asthma and strokes. Electromagnetic fields are generated by computers and other electrical devices, and this increase of positive ions leads to impaired brain function and immuno-suppression causing headaches, lack of energy, fatigue, anxiety, irritability, nausea, stomachache, breathing difficulty, poor concentration and mental performance and sleep disturbance. Positive ions turn into free radicals I the body and increase acidity of the blood potentially leading to diseases like cancer. Premature aging occurs as a result of the endocrine and immune systems being out of balance from positive ions.
Negative ions neutralize free radicals: 2% of the oxygen we breathe turns into free radicals in our body. When they combine with heavy metals, chemicals, bacteria and positive ions, they become even more harmful. Negative ions work to prevent oxidation by neutralizing the free radicals in our cells. As a result, cells are revitalized, and immunity and resistance to disease is strengthened. Negative ions also work to
balance the autonomic nervous system and improve digestive function. They can relax the mind and body, promote deep sleep, increase metabolism, stabilize appetite and blood pressure, and help with physical exhaustion.
LET MIGUN OF SOUTH AFRICA HELP YOU AND YOUR FAMILY